Leave a Reply

Answer ( 1 )

  1. Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported .


    Yes Ashwin, you can certainly change you H1B employment from one company to other, provided Proper explanation of why we don’t have the old petition’s copy and approval notice (I-797 copy) when the current H1B petition is being filed.