Leave a Reply

Answer ( 1 )

  1. Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported .


    Find a visa sponsoring employer and have the application in place before the h1b acceptance date ie;April. For change of status you can directly apply or visit a country preferably home country to get a visa stamping done.