Leave a Reply

Answer ( 1 )

  1. shilpi

    Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported .


    Yes, they can. As per the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services spouse and children under 21 years of age of the H-1B visa holders can apply for the H4 dependent visa.