Leave a Reply

Answer ( 1 )

  1. Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported .


    Dear Mishran,

    As per your query, i assume that you had an H1B approval (I-797 copy). Under two circumstances, you can apply for an H1B CAP Exempt petition. If you have an H1B visa stamping with respect to the mentioned approval or you should have worked in US for a temporary period in the last 6 years.