Leave a Reply

Answer ( 1 )

  1. shilpi

    Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported .


    Yes the H1B can be shifted to the new employer.
    H-1B transfer is a process that takes place if a person who is working or has worked in the past for an employer on an H-1B visa and changed jobs to work for another employer. Then the new employer has to file a new H-1B petition for the employee. It is only to mention the change of an employee from one employer to another.
    For details and process check this link: http://visalearning.com/h1b-transfer-all-you-need-to-know/