I am chemical engineer and i have 16 year experience in chemical industry . how i can find out the us H-1 Visa sponsor company. I can not apply for h-1 visa without application receipt which must be apply by employer. looking for your advice.

Please briefly explain why you feel this question should be reported .

H1-B Visa Sponsorship 0 Answer 1518 views

Leave a Reply