Leave a Reply

Answer ( 1 )

  1. shilpi

    Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported .


    Imparting education is an academic job. One needs to find an educational institution that is willing to offer you a job opportunity and then you can ask them to file H1B for you (in case if you don’t have it).

    On the other hand, if you have an H1B then you need to find a job depending on what kind of teaching you want to impart. You also need to consider the factor that in which part of the country you want to go and live.

    Searching a job is as simple as you do it in your country. You can share your CV on international job sites. One of the most preferred job portals these days is https://www.careeroverseas.com/

    All the best with your search.