Leave a Reply

Answer ( 1 )

  1. shilpi

    Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported .


    Your H-1B visa does not gets suspended. You can simply change the status to F-1 and after completing your studies you can change your status back to H-1B. This is only possible if you have not exhausted the 6 years of your H-1B already and you have the H-1B status within 6 years of the request of change.