Leave a Reply

Answer ( 1 )

  1. Please briefly explain why you feel this answer should be reported .


    Nonimmigrants to the United States cannot sponsor their parents to “stay with them” except as guests visiting with a B-2 visitor visa

    try http://www.othervisas.com for applying for a tourist visa for your parents. best of luck