Register Now


Lost Password

Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link and will create a new password via email.


Register Now

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Morbi adipiscing gravdio, sit amet suscipit risus ultrices eu. Fusce viverra neque at purus laoreet consequa. Vivamus vulputate posuere nisl quis consequat.

New Jobs

Do You Want an H1B Visa to Work in the USA ?

Welcome to the H1B Visa Job Search, you can also search H1b sponsors and companies

Jobs that suit the H1B visa typically need a university degree or equivalent (which can mean 3 years’ work experience for each year that would normally be spent at university). The position should be one that would normally require that level of experience. H1B visa for specialty occupationsThe H1B is valid for three years, with one possible additional three-year extension, making six years’ maximum stay in total. Any H1B visa application must be sponsored by a valid company. So the individual must have an offer of work, education, or internship prior to submitting the application.

How to Get H1B Visa

Because of the limited number of visas issued, there is a specific window for applications, which usually starts on April 1st for the fiscal year starting October 1st of the following year. So you can apply from April 1st, 2017 for entry in the year starting October 1st, 2018.

Get started

Access to H1B sponsor companies, jobs and explore more opportunities to find your H1b sponsor.
Connect with:

Hi! How can we help you?

Click below button to start chat

Chat Icon
chat icon